Apple is famous for its quality standards, but in its latest IOS firmware and updates there are battery issues. These battery drain issues are more common in older iPhone versions e.g iPhone 4, 4s and 5. We’ve tried many commonly known method but nothing produced noticeable results. Here is a method that’ll probably increase your iphone or ipad’s battery life.
This unique method will 100% work for all iPhones that are facing fast battery drain problems due to IOS update.
Note: Despite of the effectiveness of this method, you should also consider applying the other battery saving tips online, e.g turning off automatic updates, background app refresh etc. (http://ipod.about.com/od/iphone3g/tp/iphone-battery-life.htm)
Ultimate method to resolve battery drain issue of any iphone in IOS10 or later
- Step#1. First of all you’ve to reset your phones setting and restore your iPhone as new. This step may be uncomfortable for some people who have a good amount of valuable data in their phone. But this step is necessary to trace the issue that is causing unnecessary battery drain. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and restore it as new. Or you can just go into Settings > General > Erase all content and settings.
- Step#2. Now your iPhone is free from all apps, just like new. Follow the guide (ipod.about.com/od/iphone3g/tp/iphone-battery-life.htm) and check if your battery life is improved. DO NOT INSTALL ANY APP OR DO NOT ATTACH ANY EMAIL ACCOUNT MEANWHILE.
- Step#3. Now install one app and use that app. After using, go in to Settings > General > About > Diagnostics & Usage > Diagnostics & Usage Data. You’ll list of issues/crashes in your phone. You don’t have to understand the code, but you can find the apps name in there, which will show you that particular app has some issue.
Some known crashes in IOS 8 IOS 9 IOS 10 version are below
- Whatsapp and Facebook app crashes are causing big battery drain
- Assistive touch feature of iPhone in accessibility.
- Step#4. Repeat the above step and check which apps are causing battery drain. Remove those apps and you’ll see battery improvements. You can wait for next IOS update and try installing that app again after next IOS update.